czwartek, 6 stycznia 2011

Kult Karmazynowego Skorpiona / The Cult of Crimson Scorpion


Moje oczy potrzebowały odpoczynku po pomalowaniu dwóch francuskich dragonów. Tak więc pomalowałem figurkę Wiedźmy Dark Eldarów w skali 28 mm z nowiuśkiego pudełeczka wypuszczonego przez Games Workshop do uniwersum 41-go Millenium.

Ci Mroczni Eldarzy po prostu wbijają w ziemię. Ich nowy design jest o niebo lepszy od tych z poprzednich edycji. Nie potrafiłem oprzeć się ich uwodzicielskiemu i okrutnemu urokowi. Wobec tego kupiłem pudełko Wiedźm.

Pomalowałem pierwszą testową figurkę. Wybrałem własną paletę barw, inną niż zaproponowane przez autorów nowego kodeksu. Zainspirowany barwami i fluff-em Klanu Skorpiona z Legendy Pięciu Kręgów stworzyłem Kult Karmazynowego Skorpiona. Pierwszym celem będzie pomalowanie dwóch oddziałów i dowództwa sekty.

My eyes need a rest after painting the French Dragoons. So I painted 28 mm Dark Eldar Wych from new plastic box made by Games Workshop's 41st Millenium Universe.

These new Dark Eldars are simply stunning. New Eldar design looks much better than old one. I can't dispel their seductive and cruel charm. Thus I bought the Wych Cultists box.

I painted the first test miniature. I chose my own colour design other than presented by authors of new DE Codex. Inspired by Legend of the Five Rings Scorpion Clan colour scheme and fluff I rised the Dark Eldar Cult of Crimson Scorpion. The first objective is to collect and paint two Troops and HQ of the sect.

9 komentarzy:

mork6969 pisze...

As I want start an own "40 k - career" I´m interested in these figures. These looking fantastic! Great paintwork!

Paul´s Bods pisze...

Amazing. I thought these wer much bigger until I read that they are 28mm!!
Very well painted.
Greetings
Paul

Yori pisze...

Thanks lads. These DE models are perfect and painting them was great pleasure for me :)

szeperd pisze...

In th court of the crimson king.. tis cema to my mind when I saw your title. Very nice job and the basing rather untypical - at least I do not recall such one in your prevoius works ;)

szeperd pisze...

sorry for spelling - just have to much of... old uncle jacob spirits ;)

Yori pisze...

Dark Eldars are the kin from another dimension so I wanted to make a strange base to create a "from beyond" impression.

I'm planning to make more vicious bases for them. I have to see the "Hellraiser" movie for inspiration :)

Or to drink some... old uncle jacob spirits ;)

Dziadu z lasu pisze...

No coś pięknego!

rrober pisze...

Uff !!!
Ale samurajka :)

brodaty_brutal pisze...

A ja muszę tym razem się przyznać że zupełnie mi ta figurka nie leży. Może to tylko kwestia palety barw, bo jak się przyjrzeć to techniki te same co na kowbojach, których uwielbiam. Wracaj na Dziki Zachód! ;)
Ciekawy pomysł z podstawką - i mimo ascetycznego wykończenia, akurat podstawka mnie nie boli. ;)